Room B413, Oriental bussiness building, NO.266 Ningxia Road, Qingdao China
Claire Beauty as a professional manufacturer of high-quality 3D luxury Korean silk lashes, 3D faux mink lashes, 3D velvet lashes, 3D human hair effect, 3D strip faux eyelashes are the only way for eyes to look glamorous and defined, you can add more depth to your eyes more definition, 3D strip faux eyelash can produce use the synthetic material or natural hair, the ones that give truly remarkable results are the human hair strip lashes made from natural hair the creating a natural extraordinary effect, faux lashes are hand-made, they are not chemically treated or dyed, please feel free to contact us for more information.
Step 1. If you think the lashes are too long, trim them to the desired length.
Step 2. Pour a small amount of eyelash adhesive onto a piece of tin foil.
Step 3. Using tweezers pick up about the 0.2cm lash cluster. Dip the bulb of the lash into the adhesive. Start 0.5 cm in from the outer edge of your natural lash line, gently wiggle the false lash into the base of your own lashes, as close to your lash line as possible (note the false eyelash is meet to stick to your own lashes not your eyelid) then release the tweezers.
Repeat working along the lash line until you have the desired effect.
1. 3D strip faux mink lashes are made with the best Korean PBT fiber
2. 24 series with more than 800 different styles
3. New style and skills are launched every month
4. we use to stick the lashes to the package is solid and allergy-free
5. the lash could be used as the invisible band.
1. The most important thing is how to clean the glue off eyelashes and any mascara. You need make-up remover, cotton balls and tweezers. Make sure that you wash your hands first, because they are very close to your eyes, and you don’t want to be infected by germs. Dip a cotton ball into the makeup remover, then gently wipe the eyelashes and peel off part of the eyelashes, making sure to apply makeup on both sides until all makeup is removed.
2. Then carefully pull off the remaining glue with tweezers, do not use your fingers, or you may accidentally pinch the eyelashes and cause damage. After removing all the glue, use a fresh cotton ball soaked in the makeup remover for final cleansing.
3. Put the eyelashes on a clean paper towel and dry them. Then you can use an eyelash comb or a clean mascara stick to run through the eyelashes. This is a very important step because it helps them keep their shape.
Price: Eyelash extensions are much expensive than strip eyelashes. Although you need to buy pairs of strip eyelashes, you can still save money compared to the cost of eyelash extensions.
Time: It may take several hours to use the eyelash extender for the first time, and it may take half to an hour to perform maintenance every three weeks. Strip eyelashes can be used at home for 30 seconds and then removed in about 30 seconds.
Appearance: Both eyelash extensions and strip eyelashes can create a natural look. Eyelash extensions look more natural because they can stick to each eyelash, but the strip eyelashes can blend well with the natural eyelashes, especially if you curl the natural eyelashes first.