Room B413, Oriental bussiness building, NO.266 Ningxia Road, Qingdao China
Claire Beauty, as a professional manufacturer of high-quality eyelash extensions for sale, offers types of affordable eyelash extensions including top quality eyelash extensions, pre-made fan eyelash extentions, etc. Our natural lash extensions are durable with 4-6 weeks service life, with claire beauty professional lash extensions, your natural-looking curve can be shown perfectly. Classic lash extensions are a cosmetic application used to enhance the length, curl, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. Different kinds of eyelash extensions with different prices may be made from several materials including mink, silk, synthetic, human or horsehair.
If you look up close you can see that this individual eyelash extension actually appears to have a root.
If you would like to a larger version simply click on the image. They have a natural-looking curve so there is no need to use eyelash curlers.
Different eyelash extensions come in various lengths, colors, and thicknesses to create a bound natural look brilliant colors such as blue and green are very popular and make a natural beauty.
Tip 1. Ask for lighter eyelash extensions
Tip 2. Choose extensions that mimic your natural lash shape
Tip 3. Avoid thick eye cream
Tip 4. Use an eyelash sealer
Tip 5. Don't use waterproof mascara with extensions
Tip 6. Sleep on your back
Tip 7. Use a gentle face wash and oil-free makeup remover
1. Avoid using makeup remover wipes when wearing eyelash extensions. They contain a large amount of oil, glycol, and emollients, which are undesirable ingredients in mascara that can make your extensions fall down. Makeup wipes are not good to clean your face because they will leave makeup residue on your skin.
2. Do not use clean water such as micelles. These products are not suitable for extensions.
3. Do not use face cloth, sponge, makeup pad, cotton swab or other items on or near the eyelash extension line. These can pull your eyelashes, causing damage and premature eyelash loss.
4. Do not rub your eyes violently when cleaning, just lightly press with your fingertips to clean the extension of the eyelashes. Strict friction can lead to premature eyelash loss, as well as stubby, broken, fragile natural eyelashes, which cannot safely hold the extensions.
1. Remove makeup and wash your face.
2. Use steam to loosen the eyelash extensions.
3. Fill a mixing bowl with hot water, place your face over it, and hang a large towel over your head. Keep this action for 10 to 15 minutes. This steam treatment will help loosen the bond of the eyelash extension glue.
4. Dip a cotton ball, makeup pad or makeup sponge in coconut/olive oil.
5. Gently wipe the upper and lower lash lines, making sure not to get any oil in the eyes. This will make the extensions "slip" and help them slip off your eyes.