Room B413, Oriental bussiness building, NO.266 Ningxia Road, Qingdao China
1. Remove the eye makeup. Use mild makeup remover to remove mascara and lashlines, making it easier for the operator to recognize your own eyelashes during the process of eyelash graft.
2. Absorb vapor by your face. The hot vapor contributes to the dispersal of eyelashes, making it easier to remove eyelashes. You can heat a bowl of water in a microwave oven, reaching a temperature where the water in the bowl is able to produce steam. Wear a towel on your head and face to the water in the bowl, making sure that steam stays around your face. You can also use a facial steamer or a hot towel to achieve this effect, which are both helpful for you to remove eyelashes.
3. Soak the swab in olive oil and make sure that the swab is completely soaked. Then use this soaked swab to scrub the root of your eyelash, and be cautious to avoid sparkling that on your eyeballs. Scrub your eyelashes without stopping until all false eyelashes have fallen off.
4. Clean eyelashes. Use warm water to wash eyelashes, in order to remove olive oil, and you can also remove the residual olive oil gently with the help of facial cleanser.
1. Buy the eyelash glue remover. If you are unable to return to the salon, you can try to use remover to remove eyelashes by yourself. You can find the eyelash glue remover in most pharmacies or online. The eyelash glue remover is a kind of mild lytic agent, similar to the nail polish remover.
2. Remove the eye makeup.Remove your mascara and lashlines with mild makeup remover, so as to figure out your own eyelashes and the root of false eyelashes. Use the eyelash glue remover according to the following procedures, in order to disperse false eyelashes.
3. Use a swab to dip moderate eyelash glue remover, then paint it on your lashlines from the outside canthus to the inner canthus and swirl at the same time. The eyelash glue remover gradually melts glue, and false eyelashes that are about to fall off will be removed. Scrub your lashlines to and fro for about fifteen times, then use your index finger and your thumb to pinch the root of false eyelashes which will fall off after pulling gently.
4. Remove the residual eyelash glue on your eyelids. After removing eyelashes, scrub your upper eyelids with the eyelash remover, and remove the residual glue.
5. Clean eyelashes. Use warm water to pat your face to wash off the residual remover.