Room B413, Oriental bussiness building, NO.266 Ningxia Road, Qingdao China
Faux lashes can help you increase the effect of your bid eyes. It is an artifact to help you look beautiful. It can be pasted on or below. However, most of them will be pasted on the real eyelashes, because the operation is relatively simple.
I think it's both OK to stick faux lashes on real eyelashes or under real eyelashes. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. If you don't usually stick faux lashes and want to try to stick eyelashes, it's better to stick faux lashes on real eyelashes, because this is relatively simple.
(Ⅰ) The techniques of upper eyelash sticking
1. The stem of faux lashes is divided into two sides, and each side is coated with a layer of glue so that the eyelashes will not be too warped or collapsed after sticking.
2. If the eyelashes are not too flat or warped at ordinary times, it's better to apply glue according to the usual habit.
3. Pls note that the white glue should be applied on the eyelashes at one go because once the glue sticks to the skin, it can not be invisible if you take it up to re-stick. If you are not good that this, you can choose black glue, and adjust the curl before it dries.
4. If the glue is overcoated, it will have white marks as seen in the picture after the glue is dry. You can use a curved brush to fill up the outer eyeliner. It should be noted that you should not use liquid eyeliner to fill the outer eyeliner, because it is mobile, and the transparent stem will make the faux lashes more obvious.
(Ⅱ) The techniques of lower eyelash sticking
1. You should make a clear distinction between the positive and negative sides of faux lashes. The lower eyelashes are different from the upper eyelashes because they are pulled downward, so the glue can only be applied to the front.
2. When sticking eyelashes, you don't need to follow the method of upper eyelashes, You can paste directly and there is no need to wait until the glue is almost dry. When putting up light makeup, you can not fill the eyeliner after you finish, so it needs to be done at a time. The lower eyelashes automatically fit downward and can be invisible when the eyelashes are almost dry after positioning, which is much simpler than attaching eyelashes.