Room B413, Oriental bussiness building, NO.266 Ningxia Road, Qingdao China
Girls who pay attention to appearance beauty know that volume lashes grafting uses special lash glue for individual lashes to natural eyelashes. Since it is glue, it must stick firmly, if one day you don't want it, wouldn't it be difficult to get it off?
In fact, there is no need for so many worries at all. At present, as long as it is a regular and qualified lash glue for individual lashes, it can be removed perfectly by some methods. Of course, you must also be careful when performing the operation. If you are not careful enough, you may also tear off the natural eyelashes. Okay, let's take a look at how to remove the grafted eyelashes.
Method 1: Steam and oil
1. Remove eye makeup first. Use a mild makeup remover to remove mascara and eyeliner to help you see the natural volume lashes clearly when grafting.
2. Let the face absorb the steam: the hot steam will loosen the false eyelashes, the steps are as follows:
Heat a bowl of water in a microwave oven. The temperature of the hot water must be high enough to produce steam.
Face the bowl, wrap a towel around your head, and keep the surrounding steam near your face
3. Soak a cotton ball with olive oil. Wipe the roots of the eyelashes with a cotton ball, taking care not to get it in the eyes. Keep rubbing the eyelashes until the false eyelashes fall off. Wash the eyelashes: Gently pour warm water on the eyelashes and rinse off the olive oil.
Method 2: Glue removal
If you are looking for a professional technician to graft the eyelashes, ask what kind of solvent your technician uses and whether you can buy it there. Glue remover is a mild dissolving agent, similar to nail polish remover. Buy glue remover, you can try to remove the volume lashes by yourself. This process requires careful observation of your volume lashes. You must see your volume lashes throughout the process. Follow the steps below to remove your volume lashes. (You can find this product in most pharmacies.)
1. Remove eye makeup. Use a mild makeup remover to remove eye mascara and eyeliner to see the roots of natural eyelashes and false eyelashes. Use glue remover. Follow the steps below to use remover to loosen false eyelashes.
2. Soak the cotton swab with olive oil, making sure that the cotton swab is completely soaked. Gently wipe around the upper eyelid. Close the other eye and rub your finger around the outer contour of the eye. Your upper eyelashes should be perpendicular to the ground so that you can better see the part that needs to be removed.
Use a cotton swab to run along the eyeliner, from the outer contour to the inner contour, gently make a small circle, the remover will begin to melt the glue.
Remove the eyelashes that are about to fall off. Rub the eyeliner back and forth about fifteen times, pinch the roots of the false eyelashes with your index finger and thumb, the eyelashes will fall off with gentle pressure.
3. Remove the remaining glue from the eyelids. After removing the eyelashes, wipe the upper eyelid again with a remover to remove the remaining glue.
4. Clean your eyelashes. Wash your face with warm water to wash away the remaining scavenger
Method 3: Professional removal
Find a technician who can help you graft your eyelashes to repair or remove eyelashes. Without professional tools and potions, it is difficult to remove.
When most of the false eyelashes fall off and only a few of them are left, it is a wiser choice to go to a professional technician to remove the remaining eyelashes.